Compliance packaging, also known as adherence packaging, means that Wellness1Pharmacy will put all the drugs a patient takes in one package—either blister packs or pouches—to help them be adherent to their drug regimen. Wellness1Pharmacy will organize the drugs by dose, days of the week and time of day that the patient takes them.
Wellness1Pharmacy Provides for FREE the following two options
Unit Dose Blister Pack:
- Packs show Days of Week, and have four dosing times (Morning, Noon, Evening and Bedtime)
- A full month’s supply will be filled in weekly packs
- Prescription Labels attached shows the patient the prescribing doctor and dosing information
Unit Dose Wellness Pack
Here’s how it works:
- The pharmacy verifies all medications.
- Medications are delivered in pre-packaged strips, clearly labeled for each resident.
- When it’s time to take your next dose, you just tear the package off the roll and your pills are there. That’s all there is to it.
- Our staff delivers the right dose at the right time – spending less time dispensing, and more time meeting your loved one’s needs.
our inspection solution come with intelligent software, high-processing speeds, accurate cameras, and scalable options – all to save time and labor. Make quick work of verification and maintain a record of every pouch’s label and contents.
How Do I enroll?
Simply ask your Wellness1Pharmacist